Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Support for those who have had a loved one die from Suicide

Our next group will begin Tuesday, October 9th, 5:30- 6:45 at Resilient Solutions, Inc. 1355 N. Main, Ste. 1, Bountiful, Utah. For details call Melanie Holt, at 801.718.9840. ($95 for 6-week group session). A former group member shares her experience: When my entire world was turned upside down after my husband died from suicide, I only had a handful of people or things I could count on. This group became one of my most reliable and stady constants in the world of turmoil I was living in. The ideas and thoughts presented helped me work through the emotions that were swirling around in my confused head. It helped me realize that I was not crazy and that it was ok for me to feel the way that I did. I felt safe to grieve. Overall, I would not have progressed as far as I have on the path if it wasn't for the support of this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment