Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Yoga in the Park. Bountiful, Utah

We are pleased to be offering Yoga in the Park this summer.

Amy Johnson, certified yoga instructor will be offering class from June 23-July 21
7-8 AM, North Canyon Park, 3500 Bountiful Blvd

Call or text Amy at 435.862.1514 to join.
Course is $10/class.  ($50 for all 5 sessions.)

Hike plus Yoga, July 18
7 AM - about 10

Enjoy the beauty of Holbrook Canyon.  Start with yoga and practice yoga along the way while enjoying the beauty of nature.  Bring water, a snack and a large towel.  Five spaces avail.  $10 per person.  Call or text Amy (435) 862.1514 to sign up today.

1 comment:

  1. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by the American doctors, but the best way to get rid of herpes is by taking natural herbal medicines for it, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbal doctor who cured me of herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to worry that he would help me with his powerful herbal mix medicine! After 2 days of contact with him, he told me that the cure was ready and he sent it to me through DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got to me in 3 days ! I used the medication as directed (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream but I'm so happy! for people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, Diabetes,Fibroid,PCOS,LYME,hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV/AIDS, Arthritis, Hpv Infections, Liver disease, Autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because I am a living testimony and I was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit and 100 percent works I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for a good 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I'm so happy after taking his medication I'm so happy to share this testimony because i'm a living testimony that Dr James is a true herbal cure master
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR YOUR PERMANENT CURE
    EMAIL: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    Whats App +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete