Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Mom's Bereavement Group, Bountiful, Utah.

Our next Mother's Group for women who have had a child (any age) die will begin Monday, September 14th, 11:30 - 12:45.  Join with other moms who can understand and support - led by licensed therapist, Becky Andrews.  To register for this 8-week group ($150) - contact Becky at 801.259.3883 or email:  becky.lpc@gmail.com.

Groups are held at Resilient Solutions, Inc, 1355 N. Main, Ste, 1, Bountiful, Utah.  

One mother shares:  

Mother’s group at Resilient Solutions has gotten me through the darkest hours of my life.  Right after my son died I didn’t know how I would go on.  I really did not want to leave my  house let alone meet with people and talk about my son’s death.  Little did I know that only these other women would be the ones to lift me out of my fog and help me try and move on with this “new life.”  We joke that we are a part of a club that nobody wants to be a member of.  Becky  has been amazing as she guided us through this new reality by teaching us coping skills and helping us to see that we needed to take care of ourselves.  We all thought we must be doing things wrong but she helped us to see that nothing was wrong and that we shouldn’t let others make us feel that way.  I am sorry that I had to meet these women this way but they have all forever changed my life for the better.

1 comment:


  1. I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990

    ReplyDelete