Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Larry Anderson, LCMHC, Resilient Solutions, Inc

  Larry has been extremely helpful in my personal development towards regaining a sense of self worth and confidence. I have had an ongoing battle with depression most of my adult life. Anyone who battles depression knows it is not “curable,” but with the right treatment the symptoms can be managed and alleviated. Larry has been instrumental in assisting me to regain control over my negative self-talk and guilt. He is empathetic but also manages to challenge my thinking process with introspective questions. He is very easy to communicate with and has a great sense of humor. Overall I would highly recommend Larry Anderson to anyone seeking to improve their mental health.

-Don B

Larry Anderson, LCMHC, can be reached at 801.558.2788 / larryandersonlpc@gmail.com at Resilient Solutions, Inc, 1355 N. Main, Ste. 1, Bountiful, Utah 84010.

www.resilientsolutionsinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment